Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lia Rose's Tree

 
Last year we planted a tree in memory of our daughter Lia Rose.  It is in bloom now and I look out of the back window or patio doors and I see it.  The petals are blowing in the wind and it makes me smile to watch them flutter.  The day we had her memorial service it snowed a bit here.  As my husband and I were driving up to the cemetery there was a snow squall with huge snowflakes.  The petals blowing in the wind remind me of that.

Last year we planted a tree in memory of our daughter Lia Rose.  It is in bloom now and I look out of the back window or patio doors and I see it.  The petals are blowing in the wind and it makes me smile to watch them flutter.  The day we had her memorial service it snowed a bit here.  As my husband and I were driving up to the cemetery there was a snow squall with huge snowflakes.  The petals blowing in the wind remind me of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment