Saturday, April 17, 2010

Something Pretty


My husband and I found this terrarium at a garage sale a few years ago.  We tried to plant it ourselves, but we were not successful.  It's been sitting in the window for quite some time and I finally decided to do something about it.  We brought it to Main Street Nursery and asked them to plant it for us.  We picked out plants we liked out of the suggestions given to us.  I love the orchid!  Instead of another plant they suggested we put a small statue.  I love the little snail in there.  I look at it and it makes me smile!

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous! I love terrariums. My mom had them while I was growing up, so to see yours brought back those memories.

    I love a good find and some of the best things we got were from garage or estate sales. Nice score, Gina!!

    ReplyDelete