Sunday, September 5, 2010

Toes in the sand

Sandy little toes


I didn't get to the beach as much as I would have liked this summer.  It was just too hot to go with the little one, but I did get to spend a week at the beach which helped to make up for it.  The first two pictures were from a beach in the Hamptons.  We spent the day there visiting with my sister-in-law and her family.  It was fantastic to see the kids and I got to relax a little bit.  The last is my toes from the Outerbanks prior to my toe injury.  I thought that I broke my toe slamming it into the stroller, but it isn't broken, which I still can't believe.  I can't even say that I did it doing something "cool" like playing 3 on 3 basketball or in the family volleyball tournament, but walking with a stroller is cool enough for me.  Next summer I will get to the beach more!

1 comment: