Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Kicks

Check out my kicks!  

Another great weekend with the family!  Sundays are always a little bit sad for me because I know that the two days that we spend together just aren't enough for any of us.  Saturday was an absolutely perfect day here.  A trip to the farmers market and the outlets near our house.  I couldn't resist picking up these converse for JP.  My husband stopped in the store to look and I really couldn't help it.  The best is that they match mine!  They look adorable on his little feet, which apparently are not so little we had to buy him a size 4.  They are a bit big, but he'll grow into them for sure!  Yay to weekends with the family.

Today is a gray day outside and it is much cooler than I thought it would be.  I welcome the cooler weather right now though.  It's a refreshing change from the heat that we have had.  The leaves are starting to turn and fall and the air has a crispness to it.  

I came across this today and I think that I am going to try to do it, Sunday Scavenger Hunt on Ramblings and Photos.  It looks like fun.  I am not sure that I can manage, but like I said, I will try.  I need to keep motivated to take pictures of things other than my little man.  Although he is one of my favorites to take pictures of.  I have a bunch for the photos that are coming up next week.  I still need a few more.  Hopefully I will have some time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment