Saturday, May 22, 2010

Back to reality

It is back to reality for me!  My dream of being a stay at home mom is over for now, but we'll see what happens.  It was my first full week back at work and it was tough.  The first day wasn't as bad as I thought, but as the week went on it got harder and harder.  The worst was when I left for work on Thursday morning and he was still asleep, and then was only awake an hour when I got home before he was down for the night.  It is very difficult for me, but right now it is what I have to do.  Fortunately there are only a couple of weeks left until summer vacation and then there will be lazy summer days spent with my little man.

Needless to say, I haven't found time to do much of anything this past week except spend time with my two favorite guys and sleep.  I am hoping it will get better and I will get into a groove.  I am so looking forward to the weekend and spending time with them.  Right now I am watching the two of them play and listen to music together!  I love it!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

1 comment:

  1. do you work in a school district? it sounds as though you will be having some time off this summer? being away from your baby all day is excruciating! it is hard to leave little ones with someone else...
    take heart, you will soon be home with him...
    bev
    xo

    ReplyDelete