Friday, July 23, 2010

Cupcakes and little girls


These cupcakes were for our friends daughter's first birthday.  How cute are they in all their handmade goodness.  Watching M is always bitter sweet for me.  She is an adorable little girl, and I say little because JP is almost as big as she is and there is about a 7 month difference.  The bitter sweet part comes with the fact that Lia should have arrived the month before M.  I watch M and picture her playing with a little girl with big blue eyes and brown curls, the perfect combination of her mom and dad.  I miss her!  That is the bottom line.  I miss her every day, and even though I cannot imagine life without JP, I still miss my baby girl.  There were bigger things in store for her, that is what I tell myself.  I know she sent the perfect little boy for us. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a s sweet post! The cupcakes look yummy...anything with sugar is yummy in my book!

    Bittersweet is such a powerful word. I ache for your loss but am so happy for your abundance. I love seeing you "bloom." :)

    ReplyDelete