Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In the Garden


In the Garden, originally uploaded by grande1976.
I finally had a chance to get outside and take some pictures of our vegetables. My husband and I have had an expanding garden since we've moved into our house. We had good intentions this year, but they didn't completely work out as planned. We planted from seeds and watched the seedlings grow, but then never got many of them into the ground. We were so disappointed that one day we went to the nursery and picked up some plants. I remember saying to my husband that we had to go home and immediately put them in the ground. I felt pretty bad for him because there were many more plants than we had originally thought. Now though, I can taste the homemade sauce and eggplant parmesan.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful garden! Nothing tastes better than ingredients fresh from the ground. My dad had an intense garden so I'm now spoiled for fresh produce. Good thing we have a great farmer's market!

    Love the new look of the blog :) And the photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete